Today, and possibly for a while to come, many of us are stuck at home, social distancing ourselves, and looking for ways to take our social interactions and daily routines online. In today’s cyber world, we use our smartphones for everything; gaming, social media, news updates, shopping, pictures, and video. Aerobics instructors, teachers, videographers, live streamers, presenters, auctioneers, street performers, among many others will find this user-friendly product useful.
How can our products help?
- Fitness Instructors/Coaches can stream workout routines from home
- Teachers can record lesson guides for parents that have to home school
- Teachers can stream live lessons to their at-home students
- Musicians and Performers can stream their music to their fans
- Pastors, Priests, and other House of Worship leaders can stream their services
- Businesses can stream or record updates to their customers
- Managers can record project plans and more to their employees
- Crafty or DIY People, Artists, Chefs, and more can stream their talent
- Family and Friends can Vlog daily happenings and updates to their loved ones
- Anyone who has a need to stream or record audio
What are the Galaxy Trek Products?
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Mic/Transmitter Systems
- User-Friendly, portable, battery powered, and Rechargeable
- Headset, Lavalier, and Instrument System Options
- Transmitter and Receiver will Auto-Pair
- Receiver can Plug into 1/8″ Audio Inputs on Smart Devices, Cameras, and Most Powered Speakers
- Adapter Cables Included for most Android and iPhone Devices, and 1/4″ Adapter for Powered Speakers
The Galaxy Trek line products are user-friendly, battery powered, compact 2.4 GHz wireless microphones. Optional systems available are headset and lavalier microphone systems, instrument microphones for most horn instruments, acoustic and box drum instruments, small stringed instruments such as the violin and viola, and a cable transmitter for most 1/4″ output electric instruments, as well as a waterproof headset microphone; great for fitness and high perspiration applications in both indoor and outdoor environments. All systems come with a wireless receiver.
The Galaxy Trek wireless transmitter, transmits seamlessly to the included wireless receiver, which simply plugs into the 3.5mm headphone jack of your smartphone, tablet, laptop/PC, or camera, delivering quality audio to your video recording. The system also includes two adapter cables for both Android and Apple iOS smart devices. The Galaxy Trek receiver can also be plugged into most powered speakers that have an 1/8″ or 1/4″ audio input (1/4″ adapter included).
The Galaxy Trek is powered by long-lasting internal lithium batteries located in both the transmitter and receiver. Charging is quick and easy with the included micro USB cable.
- Are the Galaxy Treks Bluetooth or WiFi? No, they are 2.4 GHz wireless and only pair between transmitter and receiver.
- Can two transmitter mics connect to the same receiver? No, a single transmitter pairs with a single receiver at a time.
- Can you use two Galaxy Trek systems at the same time? Yes, you can use two mics at the same time with two receivers, but not two mics paired to one receiver. Note: Additional equipment such as a small mixer may be required to connect both Galaxy Trek audio sources to a single device.
- How far away can the receiver be from my mic? The Galaxy Treks has an operating distance of up to 50 ft.
- Can I receive audio from the Galaxy Trek headsets? No, these do not have speaker ear pieces, it is a microphone only.
- The Android/iPhone Cable doesn’t work with my Android/iPhone.
1. Make sure volume on both transmitter and the device is turned up.
2. Make sure the Transmitter and Receiver are both on and paired.
3. Try alternating cables. Sometimes device models change how their headphone jacks works as new models release.
4. Try without the cables, plug the receiver into the device directly.
5. If problems persist, please submit a support form.
- The Galaxy Trek isn’t working with my Laptop/Computer. Try all the same steps from the previous question. Additionally, make sure your computer settings allow audio input to come through the 1/8″ jack (Headphone input).
- Are there any systems that are waterproof? Yes, the GT-S24OWP has a waterproof headset transmitter, great for fitness instruction or sweaty environments. Note: It is just the headset and cable part that is waterproof. The black part of the transmitter and the receiver should not be submerged or get wet.
- How much do these cost? Depending on the transmitter system, they have a cost range of about $86.39-$194.39.