THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
The JIB/PA50 is designed to meet the demands of the school, commercial, industrial, and pro audio installations. Its compact and lightweight form allow for a wide range of applications that need noiseless amplification. The JIB/PA50 has a 50 Watt (2x25W) Energy-Star rated Class D amplifier in only a quarter rack width design. This design allows for the amplifier to be placed where conventional amplifiers cannot be.
The three stereo inputs, microphone input, and separate line and mic gain adjustments allow for connecting the JIB/PA50 to a projector, wireless microphone receivers, and other sound sources quickly. The Energy-Star amplifier automatically goes into standby mode if no input signal is sensed for 20 minutes, dropping power consumption to only 0.8W, saving energy and money, while extending the JIB/PA50 life span.
Great for classrooms, boardrooms, conference rooms, and small systems
- Output 50 watt (25 watts RMS per channel)
- Three stereo inputs, two on RCA connectors and one on 3.5mm stereo jack
- Balanced sub-line level input summed to both channels
- Stereo input can be controlled externally with 10K pot
- Energy-efficient amplifier
There are no reviews yet.