The HOT SPOT monitor series has been the world’s number one personal monitor since it’s invention in 1970. There are two basic concepts that have led to the continued success of the HOT SPOT. The first concept was to bring the monitor closer to the performer. Second, was to create an unpowered PA monitor speaker that projects mid/high range frequencies; a frequency tailoring that Galaxy Audio calls, controlled bandwidth.
By bringing the monitor closer, the stage volume can be reduced, which, in turn, helps clean up the front of house mix. The Galaxy Audio Hot Spot HS7 has integrated volume control that allows the performer to have more control over his/her volume and to hear the other musicians on stage.
- 200 Watt Power Handling
- Freq. Response 150Hz – 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB, 1 W @ 1 m (1 kHz octave band)
- 16 Ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5″ Drivers
- Two NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferrofluid Cooled 5″ Drivers
- Input Connections: Two Twist-Lock / 1/4″ Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
- 7 Position Volume Control Full on to -18dB in 3dB steps
- High Impact ABS Plastic
- Integrated Handle
- Mounting Points for Mic Boom Adapter and Bracket
- Mounts to Most Mic Stands
- MSA-1 Stand Adaptor Included